The eighth annual Pacific Water Conference will be held virtually on February 2-4, 2021 and hosted by the American Water Works Association-Hawaii Section and the Hawaii Water Environment Association.
This year’s conference theme is Go With the Flow… The Importance of Flexibility, Adaptation, and Resilience During Uncertain Times. We have experienced many drastic changes due to Covid-19 restrictions and are saddened that in-person events will not be included at the conference this year. However, we are still committed to continuing the tradition of bringing together the water community by different means.
Registration is now open. We encourage all of our members to take advantage of the reduced registration rates this year: just $45 for members and $95 for non-members.
The technical schedule is also available. The conference will feature multiple technical tracks including a water operator training and a
young professional track. As usual, conference attendees will be able
to collect continuing education credits (CEUs) while attending the conference virtually.
Visit our conference website (http://pacificwaterconference.com) for the latest technical schedule and information on registration. Also, see the next page for information on how to become a sponsor. Mahalo for your continued support.
Let’s Go with the Flow… We hope you will join us at the conference!
Jessica Agsalda | Amanda Tanaka | Brandon Uejo
2021 Pacific Water Conference Co-Chairs
2021 Pacific Water Conference | February 2–4, 2021
Virtual Platform | Honolulu, Hawai‘i
Go With the Flow…The Importance of Flexibility,
Adaptation, and Resilience During Uncertain Times
Basic Sponsor Package: $200
• Company logo (.jpg) displayed before each speaker session begins (on Powerpoint slide with all sponsor logos). Transparent background is recommended. Submit your company logo to email@example.com by January 11, 2021.
• Company logo (.jpg) displayed in rolling banner on virtual conference platform.
• Sponsor page on virtual platform website. Upload company graphics, details, webpage links etc., to your sponsor page via the Sponsor Portal. Instructions will be provided via email.
Ala Carte Video Advertisement: $300
• 30-second pre-roll company video (.mp4 up to 20 MB) or PowerPoint presentation (.pptx, include animations/timing if desired. Presentations will be looped for 30 seconds.) to be played during one time slot before a speaker presentation begins (Example: Wednesday 9 a.m. time slot means the
30-second video will be played on loop before all Wednesday 9 a.m. speaker sessions go live).
• Video advertisement will also be viewed prior to any session replays. Technical sessions can be replayed after going live and after the conference ends.
• The Pacific Water Conference committee will assign time slots.
• Limited time slots available. Time slots available on a first come, first served basis.
• Submit video advertisement to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 11, 2021.
Additional information on how to upload your company content will be provided. For general guidelines, see https://support.pheedloop.com/article/415-design-guidelines-for-logos-and-event-graphics.
If interested in making a donation, please contact Jay Stone at email@example.com or 808-521-5361.
Make checks payable to “Hawaii Water Environment Association,” postmarked by January 11, 2021. Mailing Address: Jay Stone, Belt Collins Hawaii LLC, 2153 North King Street, Suite 200, Honolulu, HI 96819.
Both AWWA-HI Section and HWEA are 501(c)(3) non-profit organizations. Please consult your tax advisor or the IRS to determine whether your donation is tax deductible. If you require a W-9 form, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.